|Associates Degree or higher in Design, Architecture, Technical Drafting, or similar.|
• 3+ years experience
• Revit, AutoCad, Word, Excel
• Construction Documents production
• Construction knowledge of materials, methods, and codes.
• Sustainable Design and Building experience preferred, but not required.
• Experience in all phases of design and construction with proven self-motivation.
• Proven ability to produce and service high quality construction documents.
• Experience with snow design preferred, but not required.
• Written, verbal, graphic, and organizational skills.
• Strong problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
• Applicant must be in or willing to relocate to the Tahoe/ Reno area
Compensation is negotiable based on level of experience and skills. MWA, Inc. offers competitive salaries and bonuses. The MWA, Inc. benefits program includes:
• Paid time off
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• Matching 401K contributions
• Flexible work schedule
• In-office kitchen with CSA organic produce
• Good dogs welcome