Morgan is originally from the greater Los Angeles area and spent almost five years living in historic Savannah, GA. She joined MWA in early 2014 after spending time working with two interior design firms in the Los Angeles area and growing up in two family businesses.
At MWA, Morgan is the head of the Interior Design department as well as acting as an Associate Project Manager in the Architecture department and assisting with firm marketing. Morgan is also the local staff presence for MWA's Boise, ID satellite office. She has been a member of AIA since 2015, Professional ASID member since 2016, and member of Soroptimist International since 2018. Morgan also served as secretary on the board of directors for the non-profit, Sierra Green Building Association from 2015 until it dissolved in 2019.
• Master of Architecture from Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, GA (2010)
• Bachelor of Fine Arts from the Department of Architecture from Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, GA (2009)
• Associates of Arts in Interior Design from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in downtown Los Angeles (2005)
• California Architect (2018)
• Idaho Architect (2019)
• Certified Interior Designer (CID) in the state of California (2016)
• National Council for Interior Design Qualifications (NCIDQ) Certified Designer (2016)
• National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) Certificate (2018)
• LEED Green Associate (2012)
Hot Yoga Studio and Event Center